Hyundai HY10000LEK-2-LPG 8kW / 10.6kVA* Electric & Recoil Start Site Dual Fuel Petrol/LPG Generator Details
The HY10000LEK-2-LPG is a powerful yet easily portable 8kW / 10kVa* open frame dual fuel LPG/petrol generator from Hyundai. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY10000LEK-2-LPG is powered by the new 459cc / 16hp single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine which has been conerted to use LPG aswell as 4-stroke petrol.This is one of the most powerful single cylinder petrol generator on the UK market.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY10000LEK-2-LPG is an extremely reliable generator, the single cylinder 459cc 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine generates a max power of 8kW.
Weighing only 94kg, the HY10000LEK-2-LPG is easy to maneuver thanks to its built-in wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles. The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can be used to power sensitive equipment such as computers, laptops and charge mobile phones. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment and both The HY10000LEk-2-LPG is an all round workhorse.
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY10000LEK-2-LPG produces only 70 dBA @ 7m.
The on board digital display meter displays hours run, maximum voltage and frequency. By making it easy to know when a service on the machine is due, you can be confident that you will get many years of use and will not cause harm to the unit, by missing a service.
The easy electric push button start function makes starting the generator simple.There is also a recoil start system to ensure you are never left without power. The generator recharges it’s own battery when in use. When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburetor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Fitted with 2x 115v 16A & 1x 230v 32A sockets to end facing control panel, to minimise damage to sockets when wheeling generator through narrow gaps and doorways.
Suitable for industrial and home use the HY10000LEK-2-LPG is a highly versatile open frame generator ideal for powering power tools, compressors, welders, lighting rigs, garages, mobile workshops or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TV’s….etc.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY10000LEK-2-LPG is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In the box: HY10000LEK-2-LPG Generator, Wheel Kit with puncture proof tyres.
The wheel kit can be assembled in minutes and just requires two bolts to be tightened for the rear legs and the axles held in place by a single R clip for each wheel. The folding handle is already assembled and comes as part of the main frame.
Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
Please note: *kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 459cc / 16hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Electric push button, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- Built in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
|Power Details||459cc / 16hp HY460 Hyundai 4-Stroke engine|
|Fuel Type||Petrol/LPG Propane|
|Rated Watts (W)||7500|
|Max Watts (W)||8000|
|Voltage||230V / 115V|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Sockets||2x 115v 16a, 1x 230v 32a|
|Fuel tank Capacity||25 Litres|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||700mm x 650mm x 655mm|
|Starting Method||Electric / Recoil|
|Noise Value – Sound Power Level dB(A)||70 @ 7m|
|Weight||102kg (Machine) 2.00kg (LPG Kit)|
|Warranty||3 years (requires registration)|